I’d like to apologize for the late post of this task. I had a bit problem with the internet connection at home last night.
Year XI – Technology Computer Networking
- Rewrite this article on your work book
- Answer the questions in complete sentence
- Bring your work to school on Saturday, August 11th, 2012
When guests stay and eat at hotel, they actually buy some services and foods. They spend their money to pay for them. This is why they need help and good service from the hotel staff.
If they do not feel satisfied, they will make complaints. If the hotel staff is unable their complaints satisfactorily, they will never come again to the hotel. So, it is very important for the hotel staff to handle the guests professionally.
It seems very easy to say, but it is really difficult to do. You must be friendly, polite and helpful to your guests. This is easy when they are also polite and easy to deal with. But what happen when a guest is rude and abusive? It is an art to be nice to such people. You can learn this art. You must listen to the guests and sympathize with her or his problems. If you can handle difficult guests, it will give you a lot of satisfaction.
Answer these questions!
- What do guests buy during their stay at hotel?
- What will they do if they don’t feel satisfied?
- What should we do to be a good hotel staff?
- What does the word “them” in paragraph 1 refer to?